My Next Race

Monday, June 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble

I realized earlier today that I post alot about my workouts and stuff like that, but I don't post very much about healthy eating. Healthy eating has just as much to do about weight loss as does the exercising.

So, I thought I'd start with one of the basics that has helped me. Turkey burger!

I've gotten to the point where I would much rather have turkey burger than have ground beef. It's alot healthier for you and I personally can't tell the difference between the two. :)

Granted turkey burger can get expensive, but I think it's worth it and some times I find that Wal-Mart has a pretty good deal on turky burger and sometimes it's less expensive than ground beef.

So, I've decided, I am going to try really hard to post something about healthy eating on this blog, along with all the other stuff I post. :)

No comments: