My Next Race

Friday, November 12, 2010

Guess Who Has a Personal Trainer?

Guess who has a personal trainer? Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!!!

Last month, for my birthday, my mom and dad gave me 2 sessions with a personal trainer named BJ Christenson at the South Davis Rec. Center. Before my birthday, I told my parents that if I were to ever have a personal trainer, I would want it to be BJ.

BJ is a freakin' machine!!! He does the Ironman Triathlon in Hawaii! He did it last month I believe.

In the Ironman Triathlon, they give you 17 hours to swim 2.4 miles, bike 112 miles and run 26.2 miles. BJ did it in a little over 9 hours!!! He swam 2.4 miles in less than 1 hour.

My ultimate goal is to do the Ironman Triathlon over in Hawaii. Currently, I've only done sprint triathlons. And, for example, where it took BJ less than 1 hour to swim 2.4 miles, it takes me about 50 minutes to swim just 1 mile!

Eeeek, I've got a long ways to go, but I know that BJ can help me get there.

No comments: