My Next Race

Monday, November 7, 2011

26.2

I've finally signed up for my first full marathon!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited. Seriously.



I will be running the 2012 Zions Bank Ogden Marathon on May 19, 2012. My friend Christy was going to come down from Spokane and do it, but it sold out before she could sign up. BUT..Sylvia is gonna do it with me and so is Rob! Yay! It's gonna be a TON of fun.

I feel like the 1/2 marathon distance isn't really a challenge any more. The only challenge is to improve my time, but the distance isn't a challenge any more.

I've talked with my personal trainer and he said that the Ogden Marathon is probably the best marathon in the state. There is some downhill to it, but it's not a steep downhill and the course is just beautiful. I can't wait!

I'm sure the closer it gets, the more nervous I'll get, but right now I'm just excited! Yay! This means I'm one step closer to competing in an Ironman!

No comments: