My Next Race

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sick = No Exercise

I felt a cold coming on this last Tuesday and I was really hoping that it was just allergies, but come Wednesday morning, it was a full blown cold. :( As I said in a previous post, I've looked on the internet and found that it is not a good idea to exercise when you're sick. I've been going through withdrawls because I want to exercise SO bad!!!

I've gone to the store and bought Zicam, which is supposed to help your cold go away faster. It's helped a little bit, but as of today, I don't have a stuffy nose, but I seem to have a cough; therefore I am going to be taking cough medicine every 3 hours and hope it helps.

This just makes me nervous because I basically haven't exercised for about 2 1/2 weeks now and I've got my first triathlon in less than a month! Eeeekkk!!!

No comments: