My Next Race

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stupid Utah Weather


Stupid Utah weather!!! Last week I couldn't ride my bike at all 'cause I was sick. I couldn't ride my bike at all the week before that because it was in the shop getting a tune up. Now this week, I can't ride my bike at all, except for one, maybe two days (Monday and Friday) because of the stupid Utah weather. It's the last day of March and it's SNOWING!!! What the crap? Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not frustrated because I didn't expect it, 'cause hello, I'm in Utah, I expect it, I just think it's dumb! I just think it's retarded and I hate how we go from one extreme to the other in regards to weather this time of year in Utah.

I can't wait until we have decent weather for a couple of weeks without stopping so I can take advantage of working out outside.

No comments: