My Next Race

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Latest Triathlon


Sorry I'm a bit late in posting about my latest triathlon. My latest triathlon was held on 5/8/10.

Normally the triathlon's I do are in reverse order, so I usually run, bike and then swim, but with this triathlon, it was done in the official order of swim, bike run.

I actually quite enjoyed it. I've only done one other triathlon in this order and I didn't do as well, but I improved my time.

Doing a triathlon in this order is a little harder for me because by the time I get to the run, which is the hardest of the 3 events for me, I'm starting to get tired, so it's a little harder for me.

But...my final time was 1 hour, 30 minutes and 55.2 seconds! I didn't know what time to expect going in to this, but I was just hoping to get around 1 hour and 45 minutes or so. So, I figure I did pretty good. :)

Once again, didn't get hardly any pictures. My mom was in charge of taking pictures and she was only able to get one picture, which is the one on this entry.

I can't wait for my next tri! It's gonna be at night! Yay!

No comments: