My Next Race

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Low Cal Olive Garden

I was treated to Olive Garden for lunch on Monday. I was excited, yet super nervous at the same time, because the first thing I think of when I hear Olive Garden is pasta/calories/delicious! Lol.

I pulled up their menu in hopes to find something low cal, and lo and behold, they had something besides pasta and it was DIVINE!!! It was Apricot Chicken. It was a chicken breast in an apricot sauce with broccoli, asparagus and tomato's. It was only 380 calories!!!

I'm sure Olive Garden has other low calorie stuff...I know their chicken caesar salad minus the croutons is 580 calories.

Some time, on one of my cheat days, I'm so gonna go to Olive Garden though and thoroughly enjoy their Chicken Fettucini Alfredo (my favorite)!

No comments: