My Next Race

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cheat Days

I also talked in a previous post about how now that BJ is writing my workout schedules for me that I'm going to have to totally revamp my cheat days.

This weekend was my first weekend where I need to not binge on my cheat days. I think I did pretty well considering what I had been doing.

On Saturday, for breakfast, I had 3 pieces of whole wheat toast and butter and a yogurt. For lunch I had a ham and cheese sandwich, made with low-fat cheese. All I put on the sandwich was mustard and I had some pretzels. For dinner I had sour cream enchilada's. They were really good and it was made with chicken and fat-free sour cream. I think I had a candy bar yesterday too.

Today, I had a one bowl of cereal for breakfast, I didn't have anything for lunch, I had 2 home made waffles for dinner, with peanut butter on them. I had a butterfinger candy bar today and a small ice cream cone today too.

Now, I know that might not sound very healthy, but you have to consider that before on my cheat days, I would seriously binge. I would eat chicken fingers and "tater babies" for lunch on Saturday. I would have a piece of cake from the local bakery during the day too that was covered thick with buttercream icing. I'd have a big sugar cookie and a peanut butter bar. I would seriously binge.

So, considering how I used to eat on my cheat days, I think this first weekend of my new cheat days was pretty good. :)

1 comment:

Tawni Williams said...

You are awesome - I am so amazed how you have turned your life around like this. I think you are absolutely entitled to cheat days - your metabolism is going up and up and up so it will NEED more calories so it doesn't go into starvation mode and store more fat. You are seriously amazing I love reading how you are doing.