My Next Race

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weigh In Today


So, I weigh myself only once a week. I don't like to weigh myself more than that because I'm afraid I'll get discouraged by not seeing weight loss every time I weigh myself, even if I am losing, does that make sense?


But, during the holidays, I was working CRAZY hours (57 hours one week and 47 hours another week), plus with all the treats and stuff like that, I didn't have alot of time to dedicate to working out, so I gained 7 lbs.


Last week when I weighed myself, I lost 3.0 lbs, so I was on my way back to losing the weight I'd gained. :) But then, I weighed myself today and I gained 0.6 lbs! I just don't understand why. This last week, every morning but one, I went swimming (60 laps) and then I'd come home and do 5.0 miles on the eliptical trainer.


Oh well, I'm convincing myself that it's only 1/2 lb and that's not bad and it could very well be muscle gain, cause muscle weighs more than fat. :)

No comments: