My Next Race

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shin Splints Still

This is getting a bit ridiculous. I STILL have my shin splints. I will admit that I think part of it is my fault.

Monday I was feeling really good, so I went and ran 6 miles that night. I think I might have overdone it that night. My leg has been hurting ever since then.

Tonight is the second night that I've had to not workout because my leg has hurt too much. :( I have been icing it down and taking it easy, so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to be back up and working out.

I don't think I'll run quite yet, but maybe do the eliptical trainer instead. I've just got a 1/2 marathon in 10 days. No matter what happens, I'm GOING to do that 1/2 marathon, even if I have to crawl across the finish line.

I just hope that within the next day or so that my shin splints heal. I just hope that it hasn't turned in to a hairline fracture or something.

No comments: