My Next Race

Sunday, September 18, 2011

How Does This Happen?

I was supposed to ride up City Creek Canyon last Thursday, but plans changed very fast.

That morning as I was getting ready to pack my bike on to my car & everything, I found out I had a flat tire. I thought no worries 'cause I have all the stuff to repair it, I'll just repair it on my break at work.

Well, we ended up repairing it later in the day right before we were to ride up City Creek, that wasn't the problem.

But, when my tire went flat, for some reason, my chain fell off my bike. And somehow while Sylvia and I were changing my tire, this happened to my chain:




Needless to say...I didn't get to ride up City Creek Canyon that night. :( My dad was able to fix my chain the next day in about 2 minutes though.

No comments: