My Next Race

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Off the Wagon...Kinda

I feel like I've falled off the wagon of working out. Granted I only didn't work out on Monday this week and I didn't get a full workout in on Tuesday, but I ate like crap on Sunday and Monday. Serious. Absolute crap!

When I get upset (if you read my personal blog, you know why I got upset), depressed, anxiety, etc., I eat. I eat EVERYTHING in sight. And, when I don't workout in the morning, I lose all self control. :(

Today is the first day that I've done a full workout since last week. I got up and went swimming this morning. I swam 72 laps (1 mile), I rode my bike home from work *(16.3 miles) and then went up to the gym and ran 4.29 miles on the treadmill. It felt great!

I'm probably not gonna lose any weight this week, but starting today, I've seriously gotta jump back on the bandwagon and get working out...hard!

One problem though...how am I gonna get my workout in on Saturday? I honestly have no clue and it is kind of causing me some stress. I'm volunteering at a race on Saturday, so I'll be at the race from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and then from there, I'm going with my friend Heather to try on wedding gowns (she's getting married in Sept.).

No comments: