My Next Race

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Disappointed


I'm so disappointed in myself. I am honestly not looking forward to weighing in this Saturday.

I am such an emotional eater. It started Sunday night. I got my feelings hurt really really bad and so I became depressed. Because I'm an emotional eater, I turned to food. I started eating everything in sight.

Then on Monday morning, I didn't get up to go swimming because I was staying at a friend's house 30 minutes away. I had plans to go swimming Monday night after work; however, I was still holding a grudge against my parents who hurt my feelings really bad, plus I got home late from work.

When I don't workout in the morning, my self control goes out the window. So, Monday I once again ate everything in sight. Needless to say I didn't work out Monday.

Tuesday, I didn't workout until after work...and I didn't even do a full workout. I only biked & did the elliptical trainer.

Wednesday I FINALLY got a decent workout in. I got up at 4:30 a.m. and went and swam a mile and then rode my bike home from work and then went running.

This morning I didn't get up to go swimming. I don't know why. I was feeling lazy. Since I didn't workout this morning, I ate EVERYTHING in sight (brownies, cookies, potato chips, etc.) I had grand plans to go workout when I got home from work but after lunch I was feeling REALLY sleepy. So much that I could barely keep my eyes open at work. So...off I went to the vending machine to buy a Diet Mountain Dew.

Now, carbonation and working out do not mix. :( Carbonation really cuts down on your oxygen intake making it much harder to breathe when you are working out...so, no workout again tonight.

I HAVE to get up tomorrow morning and swim that mile. I HAVE to. I've got to figure out a way to force myself to get up.

Now, if my Saturday morning wasn't jam packed, I would go to the gym and swim a mile, bike 90 minutes & run 6 miles to try & burn off some of this fat I've gained, but I'm volunteering at a race Saturday morning and then I'm going with my friend Heather to try on wedding gowns.

My pants are insanely tight, I feel like crap and I'm dreading weighing in on Saturday morning.

No comments: