My Next Race

Monday, June 20, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

As I was doing the Ragnar Relay this last weekend, I was on Twitter and reading what everybody else posted about the Ragnar. I found someone else and we've kind of become Twitter Friends.

She is going down to Zion National Park to do the Red Rock Relay in September and is putting together a team! I wanna go and do it SO bad.

I've never been to Zion and I LOVE doing these relay's. The only question is...can I afford it. Hmmm...

It costs $100 to register, plus you help pay for food, gas, etc., plus we'd have a hotel for 1 night before coming back.

I'm desperately trying to get out of debt so I can move out of my mom and dad's house and this would push it back a couple of months. But, I'm also looking at this as a once in a lifetime opportunity.

It's VERY hard to put together a team for these relay's, so if I could be on a team already I think that would be great! Plus, it would give me an opportunity to meet new people that enjoy doing the same thing I do. Plus, I've never been to Zion! I think it would be an absolutely gorgeous run!

I don't know what to do! I've got a big decision to make pretty quick.

No comments: