My Next Race

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More Changes

As this week has been going on, I've been doing really good with my workouts, until today. My legs were just like jello. I couldn't do the bike. I just couldn't.

This is normally what my workout is that my personal trainer has scheduled for me:
Monday:
Swim and run (4 miles). Also do weights.

Tuesday
Bike (60 minutes) and run (3 miles).

Wednesday:
Swim & run (4 miles). Also do weights.

Thursday:
Bike (60 minutes) and run (3 miles).

Friday:
Swim

Saturday:
Run (6 miles)

Sunday:
Bike (90 minutes)

Now, with what I've listed in my previous post, I'm obviously over doing it. It's not that I don't trust B.J., because I do. I mean, he's an amazing athlete and he's an Ironman. He knows what it takes. It's just that I'm so scared to death of gaining my weight back that I workout constantly. I hope I haven't offended him by doing more than what he has scheduled me.

But, it has finally occured to me that at this point in my training, I just physically can't do what I posted in my last post. My body will start to rebel.

So, I'm going to try really hard to stick to the schedule above, except for I will continue to swim every morning because that's where I feel I need to most work, and on Saturday's I will run more because I'm training for a 1/2 marathon.

I will continue to eat more protein like I talked about in my last post, but hopefully this will help in my quest to lose the rest of my weight.

No comments: