My Next Race

Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Strict

On February 15th, I decided I needed to be more strict with my eating habits. It seems that lately I have been more relaxed with it. I can tell a difference too, and I'm not happy about it. So, for me, the only way to get back on the band wagon is to go really really strict.

So, I still have my grits or oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast with a piece of fruit. For lunch, I will have a frozen meal (Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones, etc.) with a salad, and that is the same with dinner now too. :) Good thing they have a large selection so I'm not having the same thing every time.

For dessert, as of late, instead of having 100 calorie popcorn or something, I honestly find myself gravitating towards fresh fruit. I love it! But, if I want something else, I will have a 100 calorie popcorn or snack pack or something like that.

No more cheat days for me. Or, if I do have a cheat day, it's going to be one candy bar and that is it! Nothing more. I might try that out this weekend. We'll see how I feel about it.

No more carbonation either. I'm going back to coffee. I wasn't drinking coffee for a while just because it didn't sound good to me, but I have been able to tell a difference from when I had carbonation and how it was negatively affecting my workouts, so no more carbonation.

We'll see how this new eating plan works for me. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: