My Next Race

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Pact I Made

I don't know if I should post this on this site or if I should post it on my weight loss site. It could go on either site I guess. I guess I could post it on both sites so that people around the world that can't view this blog can still see the post.

On February 15, 2011, I made a pact with my friend Katy that I was not going to drink alcohol for 2 months unless someone bought me a drink! Oh Lordy how am I going to do it!!! Also, I can't buy Katy a drink and she can't buy me a drink! Gah!

It'll be good for me though. Especially with race season coming up. It will save me money too. The thing that is going to be hard, is I can't even trade alcohol for like a Diet Coke.

Lately I have noticed that I have been drinking WAY too much carbonation and I have been able to see the negative affects of it in my working out. So, on February 15, 2011, I also swore off carbonation.

So, even when I can't have a beer for 2 months, I can't even have a Diet Coke instead. I'll have to have water. :( I feel bad for the bartenders at the club that I go to. I wonder how I'm going to explain it to them. I hope they understand. :)

No comments: