My Next Race

Friday, July 29, 2011

Carbing Up

Before every race I carb up the night before with either spaghetti or a baked potato and then the morning of my race I have a couple of pieces of toast with peanut butter and my energy beans.

Well, I think my family is getting tired of having spaghetti or a baked potato. Well, for my race tomorrow, my dad had a genius idea for a meal for me to carb up with and I can't tell you how excited I am!



My dad is going to be making homemade mac & cheese for dinner!!!! I'm so freakin' excited!!! I LOVE mac & cheese. I always have, I always will. I could eat it every day. I can't remember the last time I had homemade mac & cheese.

I'll get the carbs from the pasta and I'll even get protein from the milk and cheese. I'm so excited!!! Yay!!!

No comments: