My Next Race

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weigh In


Last week was a rough week. Like I said in my post about my Tsunami Triathlon, I had just got done running the Ragnar Relay & I was EXHAUSTED, so I didn't work out hardly at all.

A week ago today I weighed myself and I had only gained 2.6 lbs. I was pleased. I thought I had gained ALOT more weight than that.

This week, it's been a good week. I worked out every day this week. I went swimming every morning and then went biking and/or running in the evening.

It's weird because sometimes I can tell when I lose weight by how my body feels, etc. Last night I told my dad that I hope I lose weight this week 'cause I don't feel like I have.

After I got home from my run this morning, I weighed myself and I lost 5.8 lbs!!! Yay!!! It totally made my day!!! I feel like I'm back on track again.

No comments: